Hello hello!
I've been loving some things lately that have made me a very happy woman. Being the one so wonderful friend I am, I am going to share my 5 favourites right now that I've been loving!
1. Messy Buns: I've always had a love for slightly messy hair, but messy buns have been my thing recently. I love the unkept, yet subtly sexy look that a bun gives your hair. Especially because I've chopped all of my hair off in mid June, so growing out my hair has been a bit of a pain. My personal go to look has been throwing all my hair forward, shaking up my hair to give it some volume, and then twisting my hair into a low bun. Then I leave some strands out, sometimes curling the front pieces if I'm feeling it!
2. Candy Cane Green Tea: I love green tea. Like addicted. I drink so much of it, that's its probably considered a real addiction. I picked this up with my little sister when we went to the store, and it is mighty good stuff. It's really christmas all in a little box.
3. Iphone 6: I bought this phone, from a step up from my bad barely working Iphone 5. I love the bigger screen, as well as the iTouch button. It's helpful to have a phone where you really want a passcode, but you really don't want to unlock it.
4. Double Liner: I have never been one for the double liner look, because generally with my already dramatic brows, I generally don't want to look insane. But lately, I've been loving the smoky eyeliner looks for everyday as well as going out!
5. Snowman Cookies from Starbucks: Do I REALLY need to say more? These are amazing, and if you haven't tried it you are missing tf out.
No comments:
Post a Comment