Today I would like to share my spring fashion essentials, and I'll do a post later on my makeup essentials. For me, skirts are a must-have. The light feeling and the amazing feeling while wearing a skirt is like no other, I swear. You can adjust the lengths, and the colours to your taste, for me I'm a sucker for maxi-skirts. I love pairing them with loose tops to make everything look so effortlessly chic. The maxi skirt that I have been loving is this one from urban outfitters:
I feel like the sheer cut outs make the skirt so unique and street style isque. I would most likely pair this with a graphic teeshirt, with a bold tee this goes from a very elegant skirt to something wearable and again, street style which is my favorite. This again is from urban outfitters (can you tell I love this store?!)
Lastly, my last essential is sandals, especially the ones that look like they came ou of your grandma's closet (LOL) and slim sneakers like keds. I feel like the entire vibe of your outfit can come from your shoes, and how you pair them. The keds are from here, and the cut out detail on the flats are my cuppa and they're from here.




No comments:
Post a Comment