It's been a while since i've posted I promise I'm still here, not dead even though university life has drained everything out of me lately (haha). I'm going to post more regularly, and I really want to be held to that standard, like hey look at the thetwistedera, she's hip and alwaaaaaays posts, good on her! You can probably see my underlying issues of being loved and accepted, (too many pysch. class, Freud?) I want to talk today about the Chanel Fashion show that recently happened in Paris, (oh, Par-eee how I covet theee)
So basically, the fashion show was held in a grocery store with the models walking down the isle as sort of a runway (wish I looked that good walking down my local grocery store picking up cereal) The models included the new up and comer, Kendall Jenner, with crowd favourites like Cara Delevingne present as well. The whole thing made you really want to live inside Karls Lagerfeld's brain and want to know how such genius can exist. So yeah, I was a fan.
Here are some pictures from the shoot, all from tumblr!
No comments:
Post a Comment