Thursday, 6 March 2014

The Woes of Being Living in a Dull City

Lately, I've been having some pretty abysmal thoughts to the city I live in. Living in Canada is wonderful, do not get me wrong but when silence is your city's biggest feature it's hard not to hate it a little bit. My dream is to live in Manhattan (Brooklyn works too, I could totally bunk with a cute Dan Humphrey) but alas, NYC isn't exactly in my reach. This summer is when I finally get to visit the big apple, for about 9 days is when I probably will either cry of pure joy and love for the city and grab my passport and head to JFK as quickly as I can.

I'm a pretty huge foodie, and living in Canada has opened quite the culinary door when trying new foods, but NYC is the city to taste the best of the best. Creeping on Instagram (don't lie, those train rides totally get you creeping on people too, from celebrities to people you went to high school with) has gotten me quite far in terms of new places to dine.

NYC is on my bucket list for sure, I'm going to live even if it means I have to live in the Bronx in a paper bag.

Ciao my loves!

(Here's a picture of New York that'll make your heart hurt, trust me)

No comments:

Post a Comment