Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Work It Out!

With the smell of spring just around the corner, dresses, tank tops, shorts are tagging along as well. This means trying to loose the few pounds in order to squeeze into last summers dress, where arguably you looked the slimmest. Especially in my case, I was a gym FREAK. I used to work out for two hours with 100% clean eating. Yeah, I was intense. But being that way truly put me off working out for a long ass time. I hated the gym and sweating, it felt like a chore-worse than work or school. So, I think I've found a healthy medium that I'm willing to share!

Home workouts are the best, aka you don't have to care how awful you look and you can pop right into the shower-BEST FEELING EVER!

- Nike Training APP
- Blogilates

These programs help me sosososos much when it comes to working out at home, like I said last summer I was totally insane, and did insanity as well but I prefer higher doses of cardio than most. It burns all of that pizza off your gut. Feels good.

I workout about 4-5 a week for 30-45 minutes. Sometimes I change it up, do a kickboxing video on youtube, or yoga. Keeping it interesting is the key for me. Hopefully in a few months it'll pay off!
Happy working out!

XOXOX
H

No comments:

Post a Comment