Sunday, 9 March 2014

The Simple Makeup

I love me some calm sundays with nothing to do. I love waking up late, spending time with friends and family and not having to worry about how I look. My favourite makeup for most days is the minimal look. I love bold eyebrows, little to none eyeliner, sheer foundation and lip chap. My favourite makeup products lately have been:

- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: This stuff is the bomb with a beauty blender. It gives a sheer glow without going overboard, I feel like some Mac products do that to my skin. 

-L'oreal Telescopic Eyeliner- Since I was sixteen eyeliner has been my thang. I love experimenting with different eyeliners, and finally I have found my favourite one. This eyeliner is dark, and stays on forever. 

- Revlon Kissable Balm Stain- Crush is my fav by far. I can sheer it out for a simpler spring look, or vamp it up for a night out. 

- Eyebrows: I have pretty decent eyebrows, so I don't need too much touch ups. I love using dried out mascara to comb out my eyebrows because my hair is jet black, so it works! 

Overall, wearing minimal makeup is amazing, because its so effortless! I love the way skin can breathe, and with the nicer weather soaking up that sun gives me the most flawless skin, oh yeah and eating healthy too( does BBQ count?!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment